“HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ is the real deal — one of those magical products that I always hope to find at CES… unusual, cool, compelling, and ready to ship.”
–Darryl Wilkinson, Sound & Vision magazine
HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ adds the
sensation of touch to all audio-visual entertainment.
• HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ offers binaural immersion with hi-fi sound combined to the sensation of touch.
• The sound quality out-performs brand headphones with 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz range.
• With headphones you will hardly get any bass below 60 Hz. With HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion™ you will hear and feel it.
• Minimal sound leakage around you.
• Use wherever and whenever you want. Long battery life and be used while charging.
• Connects to all bluetooth devices. Cable connection enabled for professional use and vintage devices.
• Interconnectable to same sound source.
• Washable vegan suede cover.
• Chargeable (Lithium Polymer 3.7V, 5.5 Wh battery)
• Low energy consumption, 3 hours of charging and 8 hours of usage
• Connects easily with all audio devices (TVs, smart phones, tablets, music players, game consoles, home theater devices etc.)
• Sound and vibration frequency range from 20Hz to 20,000Hz, which is wider than most loudspeakers
• Weight: 1.5 kg
• Cover material: Soft microfibre (50% Polyurethane and 50% Nylon)
• Measurements: 480 mm (length) x 270 mm (width) x 145 mm (height)
• Colors available: Light Grey and Graphite
• Boosted by exclusive patented FLEXOUND Augmented Audio™ technology
• Vibrating sound board assembly that creates stereo sound
• Connect via Bluetooth (4.2, A2DP audio protocol; connection distance of up to 10m) or 3.5mm jack
• Warranty: 1 year
• Certificates: CCC, CE, MIC and FCC
• Design: Product design by 2016 Ornamo Design Award winner, Pasi Pennanen
• Includes: HUMU Augmented Audio Cushion, Micro USB charging cable and user guide
If you work in home and out-of-home entertainment, automotive/vehicles, furniture, or gaming industry, please . The Augmented Audio Cushion™ technology is available for OEM use part of your own brand portfolio.